Your first visit to Step Ahead Podiatry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our singular purpose at Step Ahead Podiatry is to solve your foot and ankle pain in the shortest time possible. We aim to pursue the health and well-being of our patients by providing the highest quality medical and surgical care with compassion and caring. Dr. Garrow and her staff will provide you with safe, efficient and effective care and also take the time to educate you about your condition. But doing so, you will be able to make an informed health care decision for your treatment.
We operate within all applicable laws and regulations and will strive to meet your needs so you can achieve and maintain a high state of well-being.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession and our community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, caring, and compassionate and professional environment using the latest in medical technology and treatment
- Striving to continually improve in all areas.